need help? contact our support team
This article is a stubA stub is an article that, although providing useful information, lacks the breadth of coverage of a full knowledge base article. If you would like to see more information on this subject please let us know using the form at the bottom of the page.
Scheduling an ONFORM
You can easily schedule your ONFORM to go live at a specific date and time. To do this follow these simple steps:
- When editing an ONFORM, click the settings button in the top right.
- Click on “Status and Visibility” (the top button) to open the settings that control when the ONFORM is made live and who can view it.
- Under the heading “Make Live” click on the calendar icon to bring up the calendar.
- Choose a date and time that you want to make your ONFORM live.
- When the go live date is set to a future date the “Make Live” button will change to “Schedule”.
- Click the Schedule button and your ONFORM will be scheduled to go live on the date and time you set.
That’s it, your ONFORM will now be scheduled!
To view all of your scheduled ONFORMs, open the dropdown menu (click the ONFORM logo at the top of the screen to bring up the dropdown menu), click ‘ONFORMs’ and then click on the ‘Scheduled’ tab.